Monday, April 29, 2013

Do Over screens this weekend in the Hill Country

My short film "Do Over" will screen this weekend at the 2013 Hill Country Film Festival in Fredricksburg, TX. We screen in Shorts Block 8 at 10 AM. My producer Andrew Logan and I will be attending.

I've been grappling for weeks as to whether I'd be staying overnight and enjoy the fest for a few days. It's close enough to drive to, but far enough away that you wouldn't want to make the trip back and forth all week long. I've got a few projects I'm working on all once, so I've decided to drive up Saturday and spend the day watching movies and talking to whomever I can in that time. Wish I could stay longer though.

"Do Over" has screened at numerous film festivals throughout 2012 and 2013. It has received awards such as Best Comedy Short at the Iowa Film Festival, Best Regional Short at the Flatland Film Festival, and it wont the PBS NYC Reel 13 Online Competition.

Can't make it to the Hill Country Film Festival? You can purchase it for $1.99 and watch it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment