Thursday, March 15, 2012

FESTIVAL ALERT: Aspen Shortsfest Program Guide Online

My short film "Do Over" will screen at the 20th Anniversary of Aspen Shortsfest on Friday, April 13th at 5:30 PM. It will screen at the Wheeler Opera House, which from photos looks like an incredible venue to see your film screen. I'm looking forward to traveling to Aspen for the first time to support the film, though I'm not looking forward to the prop plane I may have to fly on from Denver to Aspen to get there.

Other Austin, TX films playing the fest include Kat Candler's "Hellion" which stars Jonny Mars and Jenny Goddard's "Happy Voodoo."

"Do Over" also screens this Saturday, March 17th at the 1st Inaugural Sun Valley Film Festival. Wish I could go to that one as well, but I have work to do here at home.

Aspen Shortsfest - International Competition Program 7

Indiewire article


No comments:

Post a Comment