Monday, September 10, 2012

Website Down

Apparently Go Daddy has been targeted by a member of Anonymous:

Read here

This means david-fabelo.com is down for a little while. I'll take this opportunity to say it's been a busy time for me since my last post as I continue to oversee my short film Do Over during its festival run as well as edit a feature narrative, All That Remains. Plus a ton of other great personal life events. So the news blog hasn't been updated as frequently as it should.

That said, I plan on making some time for an extensive overview of what's been going on and what's coming up. I should also be able to announce another festival for Do Over in the coming days.

So for any readers or new visitors looking for information on director/editor David Fabelo, consider this blog home base until Go Daddy solves their ominous web issues.

Hmmm... Sorta feels like the end of Escape From L.A.:


No comments:

Post a Comment